Web Developer (m/f) – Development
E-commerce in real? Welcome to piazza blu!
We build online shops for our customers: From product searches to payment processing, we develop, implement and service all necessary processes, interfaces and applications for individual e-commerce platforms. The most diverse frameworks and technologies are used. In our projects team play is a top priority not only within our company, but also with every one of our customers, day in day out.
Complement our powerful team now as
Web Developer (m/f)
You want to design? Working in a varied, creative environment with personal development? And you are not afraid of the responsibility or the challenges your projects entail? Then start your program with us!
Your tasks in short form
- Responsible for web development in frontend and backend
- Implementation of customer-specific requirements
- Optimize existing applications (e.g. responsive design)
- Comprehensive testing and evaluation of new functions
- Error source analysis and reporting
- A degree in computer science or a similar education
- Frameworks such as Angular, React, Bootstrap
- Analytical thinking and pronounced problem-solving skills
What you can expect
- Performance-related remuneration, which can be rounded off with a job ticket (VRS) and a company pension scheme
- Modern office in beautiful Cologne and a MacBook Pro
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- Regular training
- Allowance for lunch and fresh fruit
- Cooperation between colleagues, strengthened by team activities
Convinced? Then send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!
T: +49 2203 20 30 5 – 0
You can find more information on our partner pages:
You can find all the information about data protection and the handling of your data here: