Scrum Master/Agile Coach (m/f) – Agile project management
E-commerce in real? Welcome to piazza blu!
We build online shops for our customers: From product searches to payment processing, we develop, implement and service all necessary processes, interfaces and applications for individual e-commerce platforms. The most diverse frameworks and technologies are used. In our projects team play is a top priority not only within our company, but also with every one of our customers, day in day out.
Complement our powerful team now as
Scrum Master/Agile Coach (m/f)
You want to design? Working in a varied, creative environment with personal development? And you are not afraid of the responsibility or the challenges your projects entail? Then start your program with us!
Your tasks in short form
- Support of our development team in the realization of our software solutions
- You inspire your team for agile working methods
- You take over the entire scrum process responsibility and active support and moderation of scrum meetings such as sprint planning, review, stand ups, retrospective and backlog refinement
- Close collaboration, coordination and communication with product owners, teams and other scrum masters
- You always have the maximum benefit and the continuous optimization of the processes in mind
- Quality management within the team
- Communication talent with very good German and English skills spoken and written
- Structured working method, organizational skills and high solving skills
- You are reliable in presentation and keep a cool head even in difficult negotiations
- Good knowledge of complex software development is optimal
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- A Plus: Scrum Master Certification (Certified Scrum Master / Professional Scrum Master)
What you can expect
- Performance-related remuneration, which can be rounded off with a job ticket (VRS) and a company pension scheme
- Modern office in beautiful Cologne and a MacBook Pro
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- Regular training
- Allowance for lunch and fresh fruit
- Cooperation between colleagues, strengthened by team activities
Convinced? Then send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!
T: +49 2203 20 30 5 – 0
You can find more information on our partner pages:
You can find all the information about data protection and the handling of your data here: