QA/Test Manager E-Commerce (m/f) – Development
E-commerce in real? Welcome to piazza blu!
We build online shops for our customers: From product searches to payment processing, we develop, implement and service all necessary processes, interfaces and applications for individual e-commerce platforms. The most diverse frameworks and technologies are used. In our projects team play is a top priority not only within our company, but also with every one of our customers, day in day out.
Complement our powerful team now as
QA/Test Manager E-Commerce (m/f)
You want to design? Working in a varied, creative environment with personal development? And you are not afraid of the responsibility or the challenges your projects entail? Then start your program with us!
Ihre Aufgaben in Kurzform
- You assume the professional responsibility for the development and further development of automatic tests
- You identify potential for automating testing and integrating it into the agile software development process
- Development and documentation of functional, penetration, load and performance tests
- Administering test Ssuites in a Continuous Integration environment
- Quality management within the team
Damit begeistern Sie uns
- You have a degree in computer science or engineering or a comparable qualification
- Your knowledge of Java programming is very good
- Communication talent with very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- You have a structured way of working, organizational skills and high solving skills
- You keep a cool head even in difficult negotiations
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- A plus: ISTQB® certification
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- Performance-related remuneration, which can be rounded off with a job ticket (VRS) and a company pension scheme
- Modern office in beautiful Cologne and a MacBook Pro
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- Regular training
- Allowance for lunch and fresh fruit
- Cooperation between colleagues, strengthened by team activities
Convinced? Then send your application documents to email@example.com!
T: +49 2203 20 30 5 – 0
You can find more information on our partner pages:
You can find all the information about data protection and the handling of your data here: