Java Developer (m/f) – Development
E-commerce in real? Welcome to piazza blu!
We build online shops for our customers: From product searches to payment processing, we develop, implement and service all necessary processes, interfaces and applications for individual e-commerce platforms. The most diverse frameworks and technologies are used. In our projects team play is a top priority not only within our company, but also with every one of our customers, day in day out.
Complement our powerful team now as
Java Developer (m/f)
You want to design? Working in a varied, creative environment with personal development? And you are not afraid of the responsibility or the challenges your projects entail? Then start your program with us!
Your tasks in short form
- Fulfill customer requests around individual e-commerce projects
- For this, you program different software solutions on a case-by-case basis, which you also carefully document
- Bug fixing? Not a big deal for you: you analyze errors and fix them in no time
- Energetic support and advice for our customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with IT-related or equivalent qualification
- Experience with ticket systems and versioning tools
- Very good German and English skills
- A plus: practice in the e-commerce industry or in product information management applications
What you can expect
- Performance-related remuneration, which can be rounded off with a job ticket (VRS) and a company pension scheme
- Modern office in beautiful Cologne and a MacBook Pro
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- Regular training
- Allowance for lunch and fresh fruit
- Cooperation between colleagues, strengthened by team activities
Convinced? Then send your application documents to email@example.com!
T: +49 2203 20 30 5 – 0
You can find more information on our partner pages:
You can find all the information about data protection and the handling of your data here: