Information on data processing for applicants (information requirements in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR) – piazza blu² GmbH
The protection of your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you as follows about the handling of your personal data and the rights that you hold with regard to the use of the data in the context of your application to us.
1. Who is responsible for data processing?
Name and contact details of the company (controller)
The entity responsible for the collection and use of your personal data is
piazza blu² GmbH
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at:
piazza blu² GmbH, Ettore-Bugatti-Str. 6-14, 51149 Cologne or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Processing framework
- a) Storage duration
We will delete your data 6 months after a decision is made to establish an employment relationship. If you have given consent to include your data in a prospect pool, we will delete your data after 12 (or a maximum of 24) months.
- b) Purposes and legal basis of data processing
We use your data to make a decision regarding the establishment of an employment relationship and to contact you. If the employment relationship does not materialize, we use your data to send you a letter of refusal using the same means with which you had sent us your application documents. The processing of your data is required in accordance with Art. 88 of the GDPR in conjunction with § 26 of the new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) for the establishment of an employment relationship with you. Your consent is required in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 a) for you to be included in our prospect pool.
- c) Obligatory provision of data
The data we collect is necessary to make a decision regarding the establishment of an employment relationship. We cannot consider your application if we do not have complete information.
- d) Automated decision-making
For the establishment and implementation of the contract, fully automated decision-making in accordance with Art. 22 of the GDPR is not used.
4. Disclosure and foreign sourcing
- a) Recipient of the data
Employees of the HR department as well as employees of the awarding department receive your application documents.
- b) Transmission to third countries
Transmission to third countries does not take place and moreover, such transmission is not planned.
5. Rights of data subjects
- a) Right of withdrawal, information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing and data portability
You have the following rights:
- To revoke your once given consent to us at any time, in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
- To request information about your personal data processed by us, in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to rectify or delete the data, restrict our processing or oppose such processing, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of the data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and provide meaningful detailed information as needed.
- To request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of the personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, however you need it to assert, exercise or defend of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR
- To receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority relevant to your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is as follows:
Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
(Federal State Officer for Data Protection and Freedom of Information for Nordrhein-Westaflen
PO Box 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf
Kavalleriestrasse 2-4, 40213 Dusseldorf
Telephone: 02 11/384 24-0
For information about your personal data, for matters related to rectification or deletion or for further information on your rights please contact us:
By letter: piazza blu² GmbH
- b) Revocation of consent
If you have granted consent to the use of your personal data, you can always revoke the consent by e -mail at email@example.com with future effect without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent up until the revocation.
Information about your right of objection under Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Case-specific right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 e of the GDPR (Processing Data in the Public Interest) and Article 6 paragraph 1 f of the GDPR (Processing data on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to a profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 paragraph 4 of the GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is made for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Your objection does not require a form and should be submitted by phone if possible at: +49 2203 20305 – 0
Appendix – List of Federal State Officers for Freedom of Information